Please check back here on August 15, 2013, when we begin sales of the seats for the 2013 Parade of Lights.
The parade route now directly adjoins the ITC Transportation Center, making this the HUB of your travel to and from Downtown, expanding the convenience of taking the bus or train. The T will be available systemwide for transit to the ITC for FREE after 4:00 PM, and a new, FREE shuttle from Farrington Field (University Ave. and Lancaster Ave., across from Will Rogers Event Center), will bring you right to the ITC, and will run from 2:00 to 10:00 PM!
Seats will go on-sale on August 15, 2013. Seats are available throughout Downtown, and are individually marked and reseerved. We will hold your seat throughout the parade.
- Traffic becomes congested downtown beginning at 4:00 PM. We encourage you to take The T, or the TRE to the ITC in Downtown to enjoy the shops and restaurants and avoid the traffic congestion.
- The parade route itself becomes congested around 5:00 PM, and it becomes difficult to actually get to your seats if you arrive later than 5:00.
- We cannot issue refunds if you are unable to arrive at your seats due to traffic or pedestrian congestion - please plan accordingly.
- Check out all of our Parking and Access information prior to your journey to plan a seamless experience!
Here are our seating options:
- Front Row Seats (ROW A) - each section has a front row, and these seats are available for purchase.
- With few exceptions, there are only three rows in each section. Those with more than three rows consist of chairs for the first three rows (ROWS A, B, C), and bleacher seats for the remaining rows (ROWS D-H).
- VIP Hot Seats - several sections are now available for this very popular seating area, which includes complementary, non-alcoholic beverages, padded chairs or bleachers and private portable restroom facilities.
- Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- There is a nominal service fee added to the price of each seat from the ticketing agency handling our online ticket sales.
The sections are coded as follows:
- All Sections marked "B," as in, "B11, B12, etc.," are on Belknap Street in front of the County Courthouse
- All Sections marked, "C," as in, "C11, C103, C503, etc.," are on Commerce Street
- All Sections marked, "D," as in, "D11, D13 or D15," are on 9th Street in front of the Convention Center.
- All Sections marked, "H," as in, "H101, H304, H701, H902, etc.," are on Houston Street.
You can take your chair (in most cases) to the Holiday Fun Zone after the parade to watch the movie, "12 Dogs of Christmas-The Great Puppy Rescue."
There is plenty of space throughout the route to watch the parade for free!
Come Downtown, shop or grab a bite to eat and avoid the traffic. Be sure to turn off your GPS units when coming Downtown.
Below is a map of street seats for sale. Note the location of the Cowboy Santa's Villages, where you can bring a toy to our drop off points, and help make a child's Christmas even brighter! We will also have food and beverages in these locations.
For further information, please email us.
Below is the map from the 2012 Parade.