Welcome to the 2024 GM Financial Parade of Lights Street Seats Portal!
Street Seats will be available August 15, 2024!
The parade will enter Downtown on beginning at Throckmorton and Weatherford Streets, moves south on Commerce Street to 9th Street, over to Houston Street, and north to 2nd Street. It proceeds west on 2nd to Throckmorton, then south to 3rd where the parade will end. Please note the staging area is located in all areas west of Throckmorton Street. The parade will NOT be moving in these areas. For complete route information please click here.
Seats are individually marked and reserved (See the Seat Map to plan your location). All seating areas consist of chairs.
Please be aware that traffic can be an issue, and we encourage everyone to try and park before 4:00 PM and enjoy the holiday environment of Downtown prior to moving to your seats. Please go to fortworthparking.com for information about parking throughout Downtown. If you are unable to make it to your seats in time, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- All sections have three rows – Rows 1, 2 and 3. Row 1 is the front row.
- Rows in each section contain 14 seats. These are folding chairs set by ushers along the route.
- Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- Announce stands will be located:
- Weatherford Street on the Courthouse steps featuring Opening Ceremonies, Pre-parade concert, Star Spangled Banner, Gary and Steve Cumbie, announcers
- Commerce Street between 1st and 2nd Streets,, featuring RANCH FM and HANK FM announcers
- 9th Street at Main Street, featuring the TV broadcast area and CBS TV’s own Brooke Katz (morning anchor) and Scott Padgett (chief meteorologist).
- Houston Street between 6th and 7th Streets featuring RANCH FM and HANK FM announcers
- Throckmorton Street at 2nd Street, featuring announcing en Español
- With very few exceptions, all sidewalks around the parade route are open for free viewing.
- Accessible Seating: Designated sections are available for accessible seating. Please select “Purchase Accessible Seats” on the ticket portal to complete the necessary information. Include whether you would like a companion seat. There are limited seats available in these sections. ALL seats are accessible throughout the parade route – purchase a normal ticket and we will remove the seat to accommodate.
- Traffic becomes congested downtown beginning at 3:00 PM. We encourage you to take Trinity Metro buses to the Fort Worth Central Station in Downtown to enjoy the shops and restaurants and avoid the traffic congestion, but check their Sunday schedule – most routes will conclude at 8:15 that evening. Trinity Metro TEXRail will be running on Sunday. NOTE: THE TRE WILL NOT BE RUNNING ON SUNDAY!
- TRAFFIC NOTE (IMPORTANT): Streets Downtown will close at 4PM to prepare the route for staging. Please plan accordingly.
- The parade route itself becomes congested around 4:00 PM, and it becomes difficult to actually get to your seats if you arrive later than 4:30.
- We cannot issue refunds if you are unable to arrive at your seats due to traffic or pedestrian congestion – please plan accordingly.
- Check out all of our Parking and Access information prior to your journey to plan a seamless experience – go to fortworthparking.com for more information on parking availability!
- Portable restrooms are set up around the parade route for use by all patrons.
For further information, please email us.