Volunteer applications for the 2022 GM Financial Parade of Lights is now open!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for this year’s GM Financial Parade of Lights. The 2022 parade will take place on Sunday, November 20. We will be LIVE this year, “LIGHTS, CAMERA…ACTION!”
We are working carefully to follow all CDC guidelines during the production of the Parade as the health and safety of our volunteers are our top priority.
Please check out the links below to use our online volunteer registration system.
Volunteer Facts and Information!
All volunteer teams will meet at the ALOFT hotel, located at the corner of 3rd and Taylor Streets. 334 W 3rd St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Most downtown parking on Sunday will be free. Be sure to check first. A Free-on-Sunday Downtown garage operated Sundance Square is located directly across from the ALOFT on Third ST. Access to this garage becomes restricted after 4:00 PM. Other garage locations, including the Tower Garage (access on 4th or 5th Streets between Taylor St. and Lamar St.) are close by and free on Sundays. If you park in a location that charges, we will not be able to reimburse you.
Here are the shift times:
• Volunteer Support Team Seating: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
• Hospitality Area: VIP Seats: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
• Judges Assistants: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
• Seating Associate: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
• Volunteer Support Team Staging: 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
• Banner and Sign Carriers: 4:30 PM
• Balloon Handlers: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
• Parade Block Marshals : 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM –
• Staging Area Escorts 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
• Staging Area General Support: All Groups 3:00 –7:00 PM
• De-Staging Team: 5:00 PM – 30 minutes after the parade ends (about 8:30 PM)
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions.